Quick Jump To:
- Quick Setup Overview
- Setup for part #A
- Setup for part #B
- Setup for part #C
- Setup for part #D
- Setup for part #E
- Setup for part #F
- All TrainChange/ALLN-1 Product Instructions
Quick Setup Overview
- Attach (2)Single U Clips to (1) Anchor Bar. Repeat for second Anchor Bar. See image at top of page that shows all parts, for connection illustration.
- Attach (Top) Flat Stabilizing Bar onto PRIMARY VERTICAL BARS. Attach Stabilizing bar up to the third hole on PRIMARY VERTICAL BARS, then secure in place with provided bolt and screw.
- Attach (Bottom) Flat Stabilizing Bar onto PRIMARY VERTICAL BARS. Slide Stabilizing bar up to the third hole on Part PRIMARY VERTICAL BARS, then secure in place with provided bolt and screw, as shown in Step 1.
Step 1. Connect L- Hinges
Attach L Shaped Folding Hindge to Primary Vertical Bars.
If your product includes L-Hinge for full over folding, attach L hinges provided to the bottom of the PRIMARY VERTICAL BARS, and BOTTOM Flat Stabilizing Bar, as shown in Step 1. Use provided bolts and screws to secure PRIMARY VERTICAL BARS and L-Hinges to BASE BARS
Image above is for illustration of L-Hinges ONLY.
Back Rest and Foot Plate are Not Included as Part of the ALLN-1 BYOB.
Step 2. Connect Anchor Bars
Step 3. Connect Wheels
- Insert wheels onto Part D
Setup 4 Setup 4
- Arm handles