Olympic Sleeve & Resistance Band Barbell Adapter
(DISCOUNT for purchasing multiple adapters is applied at Checkout)
2" Olympic Sleeve & Resistance Band Barbell Adapters
WHO THIS PRODUCT IS FOR
- Don't have space to fill your room with huge Olympic plates?
- Running around trying to find Olympic plates to workout at home?
- Don't want to pay the (current) over priced asking price for Olympic weights?
This PATENT PENDING solution allows you to COMBINE Olympic Plates with Resistance Bands! By combining free-weight with resistance bands, you'll have the natural feel of lifting with free-weights, but you can easily add MORE, INCREMENTAL RESISTANCE with the resistance bands.
The benefit of using the ALLN-1 eye bolt locking mechanism is that it allows you to easily attach resistance bands DIRECTLY TO THE ADAPTER instead of wrapping it around the bar.
Additionally, if you only have one set of 45 lbs but want to add more weight, you can easily add more resistance with resistance bands--and still receive the training benefits of Time Under Tension. For example, use the ALLN-1 Olympic Resistance Band Adapters and Resistance Band Barbell as an axle to roll the our ALLN-1 2k20 Functional Fitness Bench. Although transporting the 2k20 with more than two 45lbs. (as wheels) is possible, it's heavier to roll. So the solution we use to add additional resistance without having to carry the extra weight is by using easily transportable ALLN-1 VRS Clips and Resistance bands!
WHAT TYPE OF BARS CAN THE ALLN-1 OLYMPIC RESISTANCE BAND ADAPTER BE USED ON?
- Note: All fitness measures are done using NOMINAL numbers which means your 1" bar or 2" Olympic Plates are not actually 1" or 2". PLEASE Confirm the size of your equipment first!
- While the adapter was originally designed to work with the ALLN-1 Olympic Resistance Band Barbell, they can be used on any 1" or 1.25" but your bar 1" bar must be 1.002"/25.45 mm or smaller.
- The 2" Adapters will not work with 50mm plates (they usually have a steel center piece). 50mm is .4 SMALLER than 2” inches so these adapters will be too big for your plates. Please confirm the hole diameter of your plates prior to making your purchase. We can not be responsible if your plates are smaller than 2”/51 mm.